During the last two decades the therapeutic benefits of massage have been demonstrated. As a result, massage therapy has a high demand. It’s easy to create a space for massages that suits your needs and offer a pleasant atmosphere. Follow the subsequent steps to achieve this.
- Organize your massage. You need antiseptic wipes, facial cleansers, wipes and cotton balls on a space near the massage table.
- Prepare the room with relaxing and warm aromas. Incense or eucalyptuses are two attractive and soothing scents.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to water in a vaporizer. Keep the spray away from you. Make sure the room or space is well ventilated.
- Place massage oils and utensils at a nearby table or cart. Place a small decorative paper on the table.
- It has two pillows and a blanket to cover large or your friend towel.
- Provides a clean bandage and hand towels to protect hair during treatment.
- Spend a few minutes before the massage to prepare your team.
- Prepare a small table of hot and cold refreshments. Bottles of cold mineral water and hot herbal tea water are soothing and refreshing for treatment after the massage.
Tips and Warnings
- Make sure your patient is in good health.